Thinking about renting out your home but don’t want to pay a full-time property manager? We can help with a lease up – Lease it once!
- Meet you at the property and give helpful suggestions on making your property rent ready.
- Complete a competitive market analysis for rent.
- Hire a professional photographer for all marketing pieces.
- Advertise the property to 30 different rental sites including Zillow, Trulia, Hotpad, Rent.Com, Zumper,realtor.com and many more!
- Show the property to prospective tenants.
- Preview and process all rental applications.
- Screen all tenants to include Credit, Criminal, Past Eviction, Employment, Social Media Verification and Past Rental Payment History.
- Present all offers to you.
- Draft up the lease and all legal addendum for the state of California
- Provide HOA documents if necessary.
- Collect the security deposit and rent prior to move in.
- Confirm all utilities have been transferred.
- Process all accounting for you with a fully executed lease package.
- Meet the tenants at move-in, disburse keys, where to pay rent, phone numbers and final instructions.
Manage your property your way
- Have peace of mind knowing you’re in compliance with CA laws.
- Keep us as a reference for next time!
One Time Fee 1/2 of the first month’s rent (min. of $1,200.) That’s it!